Tuesday 5 March 2019

Hey there lovelies!

Today I've got this months More Than Words main challenge to share with you.

I'm totally running behind with blogging this week as we were all sick last week and I'm still playing catch up.

I am soooooo enjoying the More Than Words challenges as they really stretch my brain and get me to think outside the box.

This month was all about FANTASY and WINGS.

When I saw the word fantasy I knew I had to scrap about my love of dreaming! I used the butterfly wings to represent my dreams taking flight.

For my layout I have used the GORGEOUS Cocoa Vanilla 'Bohemian Dream' collection. The colours give me alllllll the heart eyes!


I LOVE tucking butterfly wings into my layers!


Who loves this song? Its definitely one of my faves.


This challenge is so much fun, it really gets those creative juices flowing.


And there you have it! I hope you give the challenge ago, you'll have fun, PROMISE!

Jess xx



1 comment: