Anna's Craft Cupboard Sketch Challenge | Cocoa Vanilla HAPPINESS | Lovely

Thursday 14 March 2019

Elo, elo, elo!

So I had a wee bit of spare time this week and I decided to deep clean the house......HAHAHA just kidding, I scrapped, and it was a lot more fun than cleaning for sure!

I haven't done a challenge for awhile, but as I can't resist a sketch I just had to give this months Anna's Craft Cupboard challenge a go, which happens to be.......you guessed it, a sketch.

Another thing I am powerless to resist is the new Cocoa Vanilla Happiness collection, Seriously it's absolutely GORGEOUS! It's full of bright, fun, happy goodness and I pretty much want to use it on every layout from now until forever.

Anyhow without further ado, here is my layout:


The ephemera & watercolour stickers are EVERYTHING!


Also can never get enough of gorgeous die cut titles!


How fabulous is this sketch!


And there you have it! Have you got your hands on the Happiness collection yet? 

Jess xx

2 comments:

  1. When I saw your work I adored him immediately ... I loved that double bottom!
    I stole your idea this month and I have worked on it in my layout for this month.
    Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete