Crate Paper Hooray - YAY!

Sunday 17 February 2019


Well hello there!

Sooooooo I've had the Crate Paper Hooray collection burning a hole in my stash for a wee while now and since I found myself with a bit of free time on the weekend I got to finally have a play!

When I first saw the collection release I knew it would be PERFECT for scrapping my dudes 10th birthday.

I had so much fun with this page, how great is it to use tons of colours!

Anyhoo here is what I came up with:


Layers baby: 


And there you have it!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Jess xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess! I love the style of your layouts. Beautiful and stunning :) And I wanted to thank you for taking a few minutes out of your valuable time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comment very much.

    ReplyDelete