Scrap The Boys November Challenge - Us Together

Thursday 22 November 2018



Hola Lovelies!

Oh my goodness, I recently purchased the Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane collection from Sassy Scrappers and it is GORGEOUS!

The colour palette is to die for!

My first page using the collection was for the Scrap the Boys November challenge.

The challenge was all about scrapping yourself and the boy in your life.

So of course I scrapped a selfie of me and my honeybee, my son Elijah.

Here is what I came up with:


The ephemera and flower stencil, which I cut up, is so perfect for layering.




And of course the challenge:


I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my wee blog.

Lots of love!

Jess xx

5 comments:

  1. I really like the dark border paper and the layers used to ground your photo. Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable! I love blue painted background and all layers! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great background work, and I love all those lovely layers. Thanks for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this page Jess! Thanks so much for playing along with STB this month!

    ReplyDelete