More Than Words - November Challenge - Magical Day

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Well hey there lovely!

A couple of weeks ago I discovered the More Than Words challenge blog and i was SHOOK. The talent is crazy good and 100% inspiring!

So of course I couldn't pass up the November Challenge.
When i saw the word inspiration was FUTURE and the creative challenge was STARS I immediately knew I had to scrap a pic from my sons 10th birthday!

Seeing him blow out the candles on his cake and make a wish always gets me smiling about what his future holds and how it shines so bright!


Here is what I came up with:


And of course layers:





 The challenge:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jess xx





5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh - this is fabulous! I love the music paper! We love seeing you play along at More Than Words ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout !! Love the background and beautiful photograph !! Thank you for joining us at More Than Words <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creation Jess...love the layers and the music paper is just perfect. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Jess! Love the paper u used but the addition of black makes it all so much more beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at More Than Words- we are very happy you found us:) Hugs, Asia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous page! I love it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete