CSI Case File #265 - Come As You Are

Sunday 4 November 2018

Hola!

Today I've got my DT layout for CSI to share with you.

I absolutely loved the contrast between the pinks, white & black on this challenge! I have documented something about our home as well as using stripes, flowers, text print, label, something transparent, black & white photos, something shiny and rub-ons from the evidence list.

The pic I've scrapped is of a letter board in our house, Its so important to me that our house is an inclusive, loving and welcoming space!

Once again I've used a watercolour background and lots of layers.


I'm also digging butterflies lately too!


You can interpret the case file non any way that inspires you.


I hope you'll give the challenge a go, its so much fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Jess xx




2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous mix of *stuff* on here, Jess! Love the dimension and all the bits peeking out, and your title work is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner Jess, I love everything about it, the peek-through layers, the inky background and the idea behind your photo :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete