More Than Words October Challenge - Sneakers Forever

Tuesday 30 October 2018

Well hey there lovely!

Today I've got the More Than Words October Challenge to share with you!

The talent and inspiration on their blog is out of this world!

This months Word inspiration is LEISURE & the Creative challenge is SPLATS.

I have added water colour splats to my page for the creative challenge. The word leisure immediately brought to mind my love of sneakers I'm 100% a sneakers forever, heels never girl. I'm all about comfort and ease.

Here is my layout featuring a squished rosette as my lab pup decided to stand on my layout while I was photographing it:


And of course layers;



Here is the fabulous challenge board:




And there you have it!

Thanks so much for stopping by

Jess xx

4 comments:

  1. This a lovely layout and cute story of your pup. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love your page.. and so perfect for our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words! Remember though that to qualify for a prize you must add a copy of our challenge board to your blog post. You have a few hours to get it in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Have just added the board in xx

      Delete
  3. Oh wow - this is awesome! I love your funky design and gorgeous colour selection. So glad you could join us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete