Sketchabilities Sketch #154 - Sweet Heart

Thursday 25 October 2018

Well hello there!

I have just tried a sketchabilities sketch for the first time and I loved it.

Once again I have used the AMAZING Cocoa Vanilla Midnight Collection (which I purchased from the fabulous Anna's Craft Cupboard), Seriously cannot get enough. The colour scheme is to die for!

Here is my take on the sketch:


The ephemera and chipboard packs are PERFECT for lots of fab layering:


Sketchabilities Sketch #154:



And there you have it folks!

Thanks so much for stopping on by.

Jess xx




5 comments:

  1. Love your layering - gorgeous layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome, i love the pop of color, thank you or joining in with us over at Sketchablities

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing, I love those layers and great photo too.. thanks for joining in with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it sooooo much ! (I'm in love with the dog !!!!) thanks for joining us at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeek! This couldn't possibly be any cuter! Absolutely adorable! Great layers! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete