CSI Case File #267 - A Season of Joy

Monday 3 December 2018



Hey there!

Today I've got my first Christmas layout of the season to share with you! 
I was sooooooo flipping excited when I saw CSI case file #267 because I love EVERYTHING about Christmas.

I just had to scrap a pic of the very first Christmas ornament my husband and I bought together, a wind up nativity scene snow globe. I love getting it out every Christmas as its so special to us.

For the case I file I used all of the colours, except for bright olivey green which I didn't have in my stash, so I replaced it with a traditional green.

I incorporated as much as I could from the evidence list and ended up adding: Dios, grid pattern, Christmas elements, numbers, stars, animals, snowflakes, bow and string.

I also challenged my self to not use a water colour background, man was that hard!

Here is what I came up with:



Layers baby!




The fabulous challenge which you just have to try!! Trust me, CSI challenges are just so much fun, and are a super fab way to make a dent in your stash!



And there you have it!

I do hope you give the challenge a go.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Jess xx


No comments:

Post a Comment