Scrap the Girls October Challenge - Be You

Thursday 18 October 2018

Hola, Howdy, Hiya, Hey!

Soooooo I've got another challenge layout to share with you!
I think because I've just gotten back into scrapping challenges are such a great place for me to get started and get those creative juices flowing!

I of course had to give this months Scrap the Girls challenge a go, just couldn't resist.

Here is what I came up with:


Layers baby!


I was really inspired by the flowers on the dress, all of the pink and the black and white of the skeleton hand!


Thanks so much for stopping on by my wee blog, I supper duper appreciate it!

Jess xx



3 comments:

  1. That'a a wonderful layout, i really love the dimension on you do with your papers and your embellishments! Thanks to playing with us at Scrap The Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those fabulous layers, and texture. This is a wonderful layout. Thanks for joining us at STG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Jess, this is a wonderful layout. All those layers are the bomb. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete