CSI Casefile No. 264 - Bath Face

Monday 15 October 2018

Well hello there!!

Today Ive got my DT layout for CSI Casefile No. 264 to share with you.

I was really inspired by the Dog in the picture and wanted to create a layout of my pup! As I didn't have any garnet red in my stash I swapped it for magenta and used all of the other colours in the palette. For the testimony I hid my journalling in an envelope that I used as one of my layers. I tried to incorporate as much evidence as I could and ended up adding grid pattern, book page, metal, dog, fabric, button, puffy stickers, light bulb, inked edges, envelope and of course lots of layers!

Here is my Layout:


Layers of course:


The fabulous case file:


And there we have it!

I hope you'll give the challenge a go!

Thanks so much for stopping on by my wee blog,

Jess xx





2 comments:

  1. Oh, your layers just make me so happy, but here the paint swatch one is my fave!! Your paint drips really reflect the super cute subject of this layout - they are fun touch. I need to use string swirls on my layouts more often too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest dog pic ever! Love all those lush layers piled on top of each other. Wonderful details, and I adore the magenta drippy paint!

    ReplyDelete