This Boy | 2Crafty Chipboard | Layout

Sunday 9 June 2019


Hey there 2Crafty friends!
Jess here today with a grungy, boy's layout to share with you.

I used the following 2Crafty Chipboard to create with:
'This Boy title' 


I started my layout by adding a large & small water colour "blot" as well as some splatters. I then built up some layers of paper & cotton thread over both "blots". 
As I wanted my photo to be the main focus of my page, I decided to frame it with an 'Individual Film Strip' that I painted a nice bright blue.


To make the title 'This Boy' pop I covered it with a black glossy accent and adhered it to the frame. The contrast between the colours make both pieces really stand out!


To finish off my layout I added a 'Mini #Word - Selfie' to my smaller cluster along with two 'Asst Arrows'. I painted one arrow the same blue as the title. I then covered the other arrow and #selfie with more black glossy accents.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

Jess xx






No comments:

Post a Comment