Scrap the Girls January 2019 challenge - Vintage Girl

Tuesday 15 January 2019



Hola, Howdy, Hey, Hello, Hiya!!

Its half way through January already. Whats with that? My husband brought home hot cross buns yesterday........I KNOW......CRAZY!!!

Anyhoo I have the first Scrap the Girls challenge of 2019 to share with ya'll.


I've had this Maggie Holmes - Willow Lane sequin flower in my stash for a while and have been DYING to use it. So I did. Yay.



I was inspired by the "I'm a vintage soul" image. I decided to scrap the fact that at 36 I'm actually considered vintage. I wonder when I'll be an antique?


Annnnnnnd thats all folks.

Thanks for stopping on by, much appreciated!

Jess xx

1 comment:

  1. Very stylish and vintage page here Jess! It is beautifully balanced and I love those layers! Thanks for joining us at Scrap The girls

    ReplyDelete