CSI Case File #260 & Design Team News!

Sunday 19 August 2018

Hey there!

Im so excited to announce I've been invited to rejoin the CSI Design Team! I've dusted my badge off and got stuck into my first official dt case file!

I absolutely love the colour palette of this challenge, it was super fun to work with! I have used a number of clues including floral pattern, notebook paper, camera, ribbon, gold, glitter, flowers & leaves. I have also documented a day trip by journalling on a tag and popping it in an envelope under the title!

Here is Case File #260:


Here is my take on the case file:


Layers:



Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I really hope you'll give the case file a go!

Jess xx





3 comments:

  1. Love everything about this! Your painted(?) square that your lovely layers sit on really helps pop your colours off of that lovely scalloped lined paper! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, how lovely to see you back on the team, I love your style and your work is always an inspiration. You really have a gift for layering all those different elements together in such a cool way :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the layering on here! So many interesting details to savor!

    ReplyDelete