CSI Case File No. 258

Wednesday 25 July 2018


Well hey there!

I've got another CSI case file to share with you.

This one was a challenge as I wouldn't typically use this colour combo, its fab getting out of ones comfort zone though ammiright?

Here is the case file:



As well as using the colour palette I have also used stripes, watercolour pattern glasses and wet medium. I also used the topic by documenting a trip to the beach.

Here is my take on the case file:



Layers:



Thanks for stopping by!

Jess xx


3 comments:

  1. Oh my! I love this so much! Your layering is just superb and I can't get over how adorable those sunglasses are! You've done an amazing job with your background work and the way you've used the colours.
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool layering and background, and the red sunglasses just makes the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful combination of colours and layers of paper! Love your sewing details! Thanks for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete